Update the general information of your company in Alegra. Such as name, company’s identification, address, phone, website, email, which type of sector your company belongs to, decimal adjustment, and upload your logo.
For example: “The Ideal company wants to use Alegra for their accounting and invoicing in Alegra, therefore, the way to be organized is to update their information so that it appears in all the documents”.
To manage and update your company's information follow these steps:
1. Click on the “Settings” option on the main menu.
2. Find the company section and click on “Company”
3. Fill in the form with the information requested. You can find the explanation ahead.
4. Click on “Save” to keep changes.
The third step consists on filling the form with the following information:
- Name: Name of your company.
- Tax ID: Identification number of your company.
- Address: Tax address of your company.
- Phone: Phone of your company.
- Website: URL site of your company.
- Email: Email address of your company.
- Currency: Pick the main currency for transactions, you could use several currencies.
- Decimal position: Pick the number of decimals that would apply.
- Decimal separator for exportables: Choose between dot and comma to separate your decimals.
- Logo: Upload your company logo to add it to your Invoices and documents. For better quality, the image needs to be 178 pixels wide and 51 pixels high, and cannot be heavier than 2 MB.
Take into consideration:
- The information required varies depending on the country's version of the subscription.
- Blanks marked (*) are mandatory.
You don't have an Alegra account yet?
If you have doubts about this or other processes in Alegra, our support team is ready to help you.