Alegra's Purchase Report allows you to check the purchases that entered the system through supplier invoices or purchases in a specified period of time.
Example: "The company wishes to consult its expenses and purchases for the month of January. To do so it will generate the Purchase Report to know the details of these items registered in Alegra”.
Generate your purchase report
To consult the Alegra Purchase Report, you must follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Reports" menu.
2. Select the option "Purchases" in the section "Administrative reports".
3. Choose the cut-off date to check the information.
4. Click the "Generate report" button.
Apply Filters in the Purchase Report
- In this report you have the option to indicate a cut-off date, for example, to see purchases in a certain period of time.
- To filter by invoice number, supplier name, creation date or due date, click the "Filter" button. Enter the data for which you want to filter, for example the name of the provider "Abelardo Salazar" and click "Filter" to see the results. Then you can export this information to Excel from the "Export" button.
Export your supplier invoices
If you want to export the purchases with the details of the products invoiced in each one, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Expenses" menu.
2. Select the option "Supplier invoices"
3. Choose the date range and click "Export".
4. Click the "Export" button.
If you want to know more about how to use Alegra in your business, we invite you to register at Alegra Academy, where you will learn how to use each of the tools and you will be able to become certified in the use of Alegra.
Find out about our next updates by visiting our table of functionalities, there you will be able to know the new tools that we will include in each of the Alegra versions.
Remember to write to us if you have concerns about this and other processes in Alegra. Our support team is ready to help you.