Alegra's Accounts Payable Report allows you to check who you owe to, how much you owe and the due date of the purchase invoices that entered the system in a given period of time.
Example: The company wants an analysis of its cash flow, which is why it needs to generate a report with all the purchase invoices pending payment where it can filter the information by supplier, by creation and expiration date.
Generate your accounts payable report
To consult the accounts payable report in Alegra, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Reports" menu.
2. Select the option "Accounts Payable Report" from the "Administrative Reports" section.
3. Select the date range you want to consult.
4. Click the "Generate report" button.
Important: The values of the accounts payable report may vary if there are payments, either for credits or debit notes, and they have a date prior to the creation of the supplier invoice.
Apply filters in the Accounts Payable report
- You can select a preset date range or configure a custom range with the "Manual" option. To consult all accounts payable, select the "From the beginning" option.
- You can also add filters by expiration date range using the "Overdue 30 days or less", "Overdue 31 days to 60 days", "Overdue 61 days to 90 days", "Overdue 91+" or "Not overdue" buttons.
- To filter by invoice number, customer name, creation date or expiration date, click on the "Filter" button. Enter the data for which you want to filter, for example the customer's name, "Abelardo Salazar ", and click" Filter "to see the results. Then you can export this information to Excel from the "Export" button.
Export your supplier invoices
If you want to export the purchases with the details of the products invoiced in each one, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Expenses" menu.
2. Select the option "Supplier invoices"
3. Choose the date range and click "Export".
4. Click the "Export" button.
If you want to know more about how to use Alegra in your business, we invite you to register at Alegra Academy, where you will learn how to use each of the tools and you will be able to become certified in the use of Alegra.
Find out about our next updates by visiting our table of functionalities, there you will be able to know the new tools that we will include in each of the Alegra versions.
Remember to write to us if you have concerns about this and other processes in Alegra. Our support team is ready to help you.