The account entry feature allows you to check the accounting movement in the detail of each transaction previously registered Check debit and credit movements of your invoices by following these steps:
1. Click on the type of invoice you want to review. For example, if it is a sales invoice, you must choose the Sales > Invoices option.
2. Choose the invoice you want to review and click on the “Detail” icon.
3. Scroll down and click on the “Accounting” option to see the accounting accounts associated with that invoice.
Alegra creates accounting entries automatically by other actions such as: creation of inventory, products and banks.
You can check all the accounting entries by clicking on the “Accounting journal” option located on the “Accounting” menu.
You can select several accounting entries to print or download them as a PDF file.
You can also print each accounting entry by following these steps:
1. Click on the code of the accounting entry you want to print.
2. Choose the Accounting option and click on the “Print” button.
3. Scroll down to the “Accounting” option and click on the "Show details" button.
4. Click on the "Print" button.
Alegra has administrative, sales and accounting reports that allow you to know the situation of your business in order to make smart decisions. You can find them in the Reports option, under the Accounting reports section.
Income statement: allows you to check the income, costs, expenses and profits of your company in a given period of time This report does not include taxes.
Balance sheet: allows you to check the financial situation of your company, detailing the assets and money you have (Assets), the debts (Liabilities) and what corresponds to the partners (Equity).
Tax and withholding: allows you to see the taxes and withholdings associated with purchases, sales and returns in a given period of time.
Movements by accounting account: allows you to check the transactions associated with accounting accounts in the accounting entries in a given period of time.
Accounting journal: allows you to check the accounting journals of your company in a given period of time.
Auxiliary per third parties: allows you to check the balance of your accounts for each third party in a given period of time.
General ledger report: allows you to check the balance of your accounts along with their movements in a given period of time.
Trial balance: allows you to check the balance of your accounting accounts and their movements in a given period of time.
You don't have an Alegra account yet?
If you have doubts about this or other processes in Alegra, our support team is ready to help you.